Turquoise Modern Flush External FD30S Fire Door Set
Designed to perform and meet the rigorous demands of a fire door. Our 30 minute GRP solid-core fire doors offer unparalleled durability and security, coupled with half-hour fire resistance to BS 476 part 22 and resistance to the passage of smoke to BS 476 part 31:1.
We also offer 30 and 60-minute timber doors bearing the Kitemark (PAS 23 AND 24), the range of versatile, maintenance-free glass-reinforced door sets meet the mandatory requirements, as well as providing great thermal efficiency. This door set is supplied complete with frame and Ironmongery, ready to hang into your opening.
If the fire door is being used as the main external door and requires a letter plate, then to comply with the latest regulations you must select the "secure by design" option
Non-Secured By Design Includes:
- White PVC Fire-check Frame
- Multipoint Locking System
- Overhead Closer Fitted as Standard
- Fire Rated Hinges
- Choice of 11 Colours for the External Face
- White Internal Face
- Door Handle Included Choose from Silver or Brass finish
Secured by Design Doorsets Include:
- Door Leaf Type: Solid timber core
- Choice of 11 Colours for the External Face
- Outer Frame Type White PVCu extruded
- Intumescent Seals: Applied to the top and bottom of the door leaf, to the internal rebate and outside of the outer frame, and selected components
- Threshold: Slimline with fire retardant seal – Low Mobility compliant
- Timber Cill options:
- Hinges: 4no Nico Lift off hinges
- Lock: ERA Surefire 4 point autofire locking system with adjustable keeps
- Cylinder: 3* Key-thumb turn cylinder, with 3 keys
- Handle: Lever-lever
- Viewer: 180 degrees fire-rated viewer (optional)
- Knocker: Urn knocker (optional)
- Letter plate: Fire-rated TS008 Letter plate with integral cowl (optional)
- Closer: Rutland TS5204 overhead closer
- Security Chain: Hook type (optional)
- Hardware finish: Gold or Silver
Certification and Accreditations
- Fire tested to: BS 476: Part 20/22:1987 EN 1634-1: 2014 + A1:2018. All door sets are bi-directionally tested
- Smoke Control test: EN 1634-3: 2004
- CE Marking: External – Yes
- PAS 24 / Secured By Design: PAS 24 2016 specification and Secured by Design accredited
- All fire door sets meet current building regulations
Important Note: If you are fitting the door as the Main External door or Flat Entrance Door you will need to select the Secured by Design option. This will ensure all the appropriate ironmongery is supplied with the correct certification for building control. We can remove the letter plate and door knocker if this is requested at the time of order.
Store/Shed Fire Door
If the door is to be used as an external store door or shed door then it does not need to be secure by design and will be supplied with only the standard hardware such as the handle, lock, and door closer. Store doors are usually outward opening and will not be supplied with a threshold and would be manufactured to have a 3mm air gap.
Our External Fire doors are custom made to your requirements and we can change and adapt the specifications such as the hardware options, we can not however make the doors any smaller or bigger than the minimum and maximum sizes listed on the product page.
Taller External Fire Doors
All of the external Fire Door sets are available with glazed toplights, minimum height 260mm, Maximum height 400mm. Please contact the sales team for a quote.
Your doors will be delivered on our own vehicles or through a trusted carrier normally within 3-5 days. The standard delivery rate to most areas is £35.00. The cost depends on the number of doors and delivery address. Correct shipping costs will be provided at checkout. For more details you can view our delivery rates here.
If you need express delivery then we can offer a next day delivery service on selective products, please call us on 01422 387331 and we will do our best to help.
Orders can be collected from store, or a local warehouse there is no charge for this service. Please select the collection option in checkout. We will contact you to arrange a collection slot once your order is ready to be collected.
Our doors are guaranteed for ten years from the date of the delivery. We are proud to stand by our doors, and we have no hesitation in offering a conditional 10 Year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship. Should one of our doors be found to be defective upon delivery or develop a fault due to faulty materials or workmanship within 10 Years of delivery, at our discretion we will offer the original purchaser the option of repair, replacement or refund. Read more about our 10 year gurantee, click here.