The Syntesis Flush Double Pocket Door System
A perfect solution for bathrooms, en-suites, utility rooms, walk in wardrobes, in fact, anywhere in a property where you wish to better use space that would otherwise be taken up by the swing of a hinged door. The Syntesis Flush Pocket Door system provides you with a door that is there when you need it, and that is capable of blending, almost disappearing into its surroundings. When you open it, it disappears into a pocket in the wall. The perfect disappearing act! Space saving and discreet this frame is designed so that you can eliminate the need for any architrave, offering a truly flush pocket door system.
Made for use with our standard UK door sizes, can be supplied in made-to-measure. options. Please contact us for more information on bespoke options
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance
- Maintenance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Doors and plasterboard not supplied with the system.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system, track and runners
- IMPROVED Pocket Horizontals - with micro-perforations specifically designed to ease the screwing of the plasterboard to the frame structure. Attaching the plasterboard is now even easier and faster.
- NEW Improved Quick-Click Fixing system – Our new, improved ‘Quick-Click’ frame combines quick & easy assembly with increased stability making the frame even stronger!
- NEW Frame details - a special lasered mark on the central vertical allows you to easily identify the centre of the pocket horizontal, making the screwing of the plasterboard sheet to the metal structure even more straightforward.
- NEW Edge Profiles– produce a crisp plaster finish even more easily with new redesigned edge profiles – a great time saver!
Overall Frame Dimentions with Door Panel Sizes (Width x Height)
Imperial Door Sizes
610 + 610 x 1981 Door Panels = 2638mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
686 + 686 x 1981 Door Panels = 2990mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
711 + 711 x 1981 Door Panels = 3020mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
762 + 762 x 1981 Door Panels = 3342mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
813 + 813 x 2032 Door Panels = 3420mm x 2100 mm Pocket Frame
838 + 838 x 1981 Door Panels = 3494mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
864 + 864 x 2032 Door Panels = 3720mm x 2100 mm Pocket Frame
915 + 915 x 1981 Door Panels = 3846mm x 2049 mm Pocket Frame
Metric Door Sizes
626 + 626 x 2040 Door Panels = 2670mm x 2108 mm Pocket Frame
726 + 726 x 2040 Door Panels = 3070mm x 2108 mm Pocket Frame
826 + 826 x 2040 Door Panels = 3470mm x 2108 mm Pocket Frame
926 + 926 x 2040 Door Panels = 3870mm x 2108 mm Pocket Frame
1026 + 1026 x 2040 Door Panels = 4270mm x 2108 mm Pocket Frame
PLEASE NOTE INBUILT TOLERANCE
If setting out your studwork before delivery of your frame please note there is approximately an 8mm tolerance built into the height of these pocket door systems which you will need to take into account. Packers may be required to accommodate for this gap if you are unable to adjust the studwork above the system.
Note: Frame should be installed at finished floor level.
To view technical data and maximum passage sizes, click on the downloads tab for further details.
Made for use with our standard UK door sizes, can be supplied in made to measure options. Please contact us for more information on bespoke options
Your doors will be delivered on our own vehicles or through a trusted carrier normally within 3-5 days. The standard delivery rate to most areas is £35.00. The cost depends on the number of doors and delivery address. Correct shipping costs will be provided at checkout. For more details you can view our delivery rates here.
If you need express delivery then we can offer a next day delivery service on selective products, please call us on 01422 387331 and we will do our best to help.
Orders can be collected from store, or a local warehouse there is no charge for this service. Please select the collection option in checkout. We will contact you to arrange a collection slot once your order is ready to be collected.
Our doors are guaranteed for ten years from the date of the delivery. We are proud to stand by our doors, and we have no hesitation in offering a conditional 10 Year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship. Should one of our doors be found to be defective upon delivery or develop a fault due to faulty materials or workmanship within 10 Years of delivery, at our discretion we will offer the original purchaser the option of repair, replacement or refund. Read more about our 10 year gurantee, click here.