Double Fire Pocket Door Frame
Product Code: E20701
Double Fire Pocket Door Frame
Product Code: E20701
Double Fire Rated Pocket Door Frame
This fire rated pocket door frame has been designed specifically to allow you to use any 30 minute fire rated doors (FD30 )
The independently fire-tested and certified Pocket Door System - Fire-Rated Double (FD30). Compatible and certified for use with the BIAS Soft-Close Anti-Slam
The Classic Double Fire-rated Pocket Door System uses our high quality, comprehensively tested pocket door frame with specially designed high density fire-resisting jambs and architrave.
Note: The frame is 70mm and requires two layers of 12.5mm fireboard either side to give a finished wall thickness of 120mm.
This system comes supplied with all the necessary intumescent strips required for installation.
Refer to the report below for information on which non-essential hardware (i.e. push plates, kick plates, surface mounted pull handles, recessed pull handles) has been approved for use.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS KIT :
- Galvanised steel frame Strong galvanised steel frame
- Quick-click frame that assembles into a complete unit comprising of full pocket, track and doorpost
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Extractable track can be extracted without having to break into the wall
- Front and rear door stop can be adjusted to determine how far the door protrudes from the pocket
- Metal anti-warp door profile slots into a channel in underside of door, not visible but ensures that if your door warps it continues to slide smoothly.
- Self centering door guide clicks into frame, doesn't screw into the floor, so it is perfectly centred every time
- Even the screws to attach the plasterboard to the frame are included
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system and runners
- Door panel weight max 100kg
- Door thickness 44mm
- Finished wall thickness 120mm (frame size 70mm with 2 layers of 12.5mm fireboard required either side)
- For use with 44mm FD30 timber doors
JAMB KIT :
- The jambs with integrated architrave are manufactured from high density finger jointed oak
- Intumescent strips are required to be fitted to the jambs and to the meeting stiles of the doors. All the intumescents required are supplied
- 44mm FD30 Door and 12.5mm fireboard not included.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
- Back of the door self-closer - self-closing mechanism is an ingenious device, that fixes to the back of the door and allows the door to close by itself
- Allows the door to close by itself, automatically - with no input from you !
- Can be installed retrospectively
- The system allows you to adjust the closing speed
Before ordering please refer to the Field of Application Report and your Building Inspector with respect to whether installation of the fully approved self-closing mechanism is required for your application.
Overall Frame Dimensions with Door Panel Sizes (Width x Height)
Imperial Door Sizes
610 + 610 x 1981 Door Panels = 2464mm x 2061 mm Pocket Frame
686 + 686 x 1981 Door Panels = 2816mm x 2061 mm Pocket Frame
762 + 762 x 1981 Door Panels = 3168mm x 2061 mm Pocket Frame
838 + 838 x 1981 Door Panels = 3320mm x 2061 mm Pocket Frame
915 + 915 x 1981 Door Panels = 3694mm x 2061 mm Pocket Frame
Metric Door Sizes
626 + 626 x 2040 Door Panels = 2494mm x 2120 mm Pocket Frame
726 + 726 x 2040 Door Panels = 2894mm x 2120 mm Pocket Frame
826 + 826 x 2040 Door Panels = 3294mm x 2120 mm Pocket Frame
926 + 926 x 2040 Door Panels = 3694mm x 2120 mm Pocket Frame
1026 + 1026 x 2040 Door Panels = 4094mm x 2120 mm Pocket Frame
This FD30 Pocket Door System has been fully tested in the UK by EXOVA Ltd, a laboratory based testing company, and certified by International Fire Consultants Group Ltd to BS476: Part 22:1987. Field of Application Report no. PAR/10057/01 Revision B.
Important: Install at finished floor level.
*Special order item
Your doors will be delivered on our own vehicles or through a trusted carrier normally within 3-5 days. The standard delivery rate to most areas is £35.00. The cost depends on the number of doors and delivery address. Correct shipping costs will be provided at checkout. For more details you can view our delivery rates here.
If you need express delivery then we can offer a next day delivery service on selective products, please call us on 01422 387331 and we will do our best to help.
Orders can be collected from store, or a local warehouse there is no charge for this service. Please select the collection option in checkout. We will contact you to arrange a collection slot once your order is ready to be collected.
Our doors are guaranteed for ten years from the date of the delivery. We are proud to stand by our doors, and we have no hesitation in offering a conditional 10 Year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship. Should one of our doors be found to be defective upon delivery or develop a fault due to faulty materials or workmanship within 10 Years of delivery, at our discretion we will offer the original purchaser the option of repair, replacement or refund. Read more about our 10 year gurantee, click here.