Charcoal Soho 4 Panel Wall Mounted Sliding Door with Pelmet
Simple and effective the Soho Wall mounted sliding door is a great choice for modern interiors.
This sliding door gear kit includes a 2m track, track holder, runners, runner stops, door guide, wall brackets, and wooden pelmet with pelmet clips.
- Includes Charcoal Soho door
- Includes 2m anodized aluminum track with wooden track holder
- The track can be cut to length
- Top hung, no bottom track required
- Pelmet and pelmet ends are supplied in MDF, and ready for painting
- The runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Track length 2m
- Max door weight 60 kg. Note this depends on the type of wall you are attaching it to. Normally a solid wall will support up to 60 kg but a stud wall may need to be reinforced if the stud is not in the appropriate position for fixings
- Position the floor guide just before the opening passage so you can continue the floor surface through the passage without interruption
Complete the look with matching Flush Pulls available in Matt Black finish, please select from the options above.
Your doors will be delivered on our own vehicles or through a trusted carrier normally within 3-5 days. The standard delivery rate to most areas is £35.00. The cost depends on the number of doors and delivery address. Correct shipping costs will be provided at checkout. For more details you can view our delivery rates here.
If you need express delivery then we can offer a next day delivery service on selective products, please call us on 01422 387331 and we will do our best to help.
Orders can be collected from store, or a local warehouse there is no charge for this service. Please select the collection option in checkout. We will contact you to arrange a collection slot once your order is ready to be collected.
Our doors are guaranteed for ten years from the date of the delivery. We are proud to stand by our doors, and we have no hesitation in offering a conditional 10 Year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship. Should one of our doors be found to be defective upon delivery or develop a fault due to faulty materials or workmanship within 10 Years of delivery, at our discretion we will offer the original purchaser the option of repair, replacement or refund. Read more about our 10 year gurantee, click here.