Gloucester Green External Glazed Fire Door with Frame and Ironmongery
Designed to perform and meet the rigorous demands of a fire door. Our 30 minute solid-core fire doors offer unparalleled durability and security, coupled with 30 minutes fire resistance to BS 476 part 22, tested from both sides and resistance to passage of smoke to BS 476 part 31:1. We also offer 30 and 60 minute timber doors.
Bearing the Kitemark (PAS 23 and 24), the range of versatile, maintenance free doorsets meet the mandatory requirements, as well as providing great thermal efficiency.
This door set is supplied complete with frame and Ironmongery, ready to hang into your opening.
- Supplied Complete with White PVC Fire-Check Frame
- ERA Autolatch lock - 2 Hook, Latch & Bolt
- Overhead Closer Included
- Thumb-turn Cylinder Included
- Fire Rated Hinges
- Choice of 11 Colours for the External Face
- White Internal Face
- Letterplate Included
- Door Knocker Included
- Door Handle Included
- Choose from Brass or Stainless Steel Hardware
- To meet fire regulations and standards, only standard glazing can be used; therefore no decorative glass is available
Secure by Design Doorset Includes
- Laminated Glass
- Security Chain (front door)
- Spy Hole (front door)
- TS008 Letter Plate (front door)
- Anti Bump/Snap Cylinder
- Steel Plate Cut Through Device
- Part M Threshold
- These Doors are made to order and cannot be cancelled or amended after confirmation of order
Please note all cills and add ons must be included in the overall sizes
When structural sizes are being given we would recommend remove 10mm from the width and height to allow for fitting as we tend to work with manufactured sizes.