Simple in its construction and beautiful in its execution this double glass sliding door system will meet all your expectations for a modern sliding door system. Available in a single or double configuration
Using a double pocket door system means extra space is immediately created as the doors slide into a hidden pocket behind the wall, unusable space instantly becomes usable and can be used for chairs, tables, bookcases, whatever you please.
The greatest advantage of all is not fully apparent until you see the finished installation, the feeling of increased space and increased light that is created when the doors slide into the wall and no longer intrude into the room space - it really is incredible how it changes rooms
Overall Dimentions (width & height)
762 + 761 x 1981mm Door System - Overall Frame Size 3168 x 2056mm
- Price includes the Classic Single Pocket Door system with 2 x 8mm tempered satin glass doors.
- The 8 mm striped satin glass doors are tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish.
- Round satin stainless steel handle (included in price)
- Glass doors come with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system and runners
Wall Thickness - The Pocket Systems are available in two standard widths for a finished wall thickness of either 100mm or 125mm. The idea is to build the pocket to the same thickness as the studwork - 75mm (3") or 100mm (4")
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";