An affordable and stylish solution that allows you to make the most of the space in your property whilst also maximising natural light. This Classic 8mm Striped Glass Pocket Door System includes a Classic Pocket Door frame with a Karis 8mm easy-clean striped satin glass door tempered to the latest European specs. It is available as a single pocket door, perfect for en-suites and utility areas and also as a double pocket door, ideal for separating lounge and dining room spaces or living room and kitchen areas.
Using a pocket door system means extra space is immediately created as the door slides into a hidden pocket, unuasable space becomes usable as the space can be used for chairs, tables, bookcases, whatever you please.
The greatest advantage of all is not fully apparent until you see the finished installation, the feeling of increased space and increased light that is created when the door slides into the wall and no longer intrudes into the room space - it really is incredible how it changes rooms
Overall Dimentions (width & height)
762 x 1981mm Door System - Overall Frame Size 1625 x 2056mm
- Price includes the Classic Pocket Door system and 8mm tempered satin glass door
- The 8 mm satin glass door is tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish
- Glass door comes with 58mm round satin stainless steel flush pull handle
- Glass doors come with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door posts with integral bumpers for a professional finish
- Maintenance-free track and runners
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied
- Door can be retro fitted
- When fully opened the door will protude from the fully open position by 80mm
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system and runners
Wall Thickness - The Pocket Systems are available in two standard widths for a finished wall thickness of either 100mm or 125mm. The idea is to build the pocket to the same thickness as the studwork - 75mm (3") or 100mm (4")
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";