Single Pocket Door System - (doors sold separately)
This single sliding pocket door system is simple, functional, strong and reliable.
Sliding pocket doors are a perfect space-saving alternative to a traditional hinged doors for downstairs toilets, utility rooms, bathrooms, en-suites, storerooms and pantries, walk-in wardrobes, in fact they are ideal for any room where you wish to maximise the usable floor space in a property. Available in a huge range of standard sizes, offering endless possibilities to transform your surroundings by creating new usable space.
- Strong galvanised steel frame. A quick-click frame that assembles into a complete unit comprising of two full pockets and a track.
- Finished wall thickness 100mm or 125mm
- Suitable for use with 35 - 44 mm thick doors max door weight for each door 80 kg.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use.
- Can be adjusted to determine how far the door protrudes from the pocket.
- The jamb kit is made from finger jointed fir that is unfinished ready to paint/stain.
- Door guide slots into a channel on the underside of the door. Not visible but ensures that if your door warps it continues to slide smoothly
The greatest appreciation of all is not fully apparent until you see the finished install, only then can you truely appreciate the magnificence of this beautiful door system which allows for unused space to become usable.
Overall Frame Dimentions with Door Panel Sizes (Width x Height)
Imperial Door Sizes
610 x 1981 Door Panel = 1273 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
686 x 1981 Door Panel = 1449 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
762 x 1981 Door Panel = 1625 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
838 x 1981 Door Panel = 1701 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
915 x 1981 Door Panel = 3694 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
Metric Door Sizes
626 x 2040 Door Panel = 1288 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
726 x 2040 Door Panel = 1488 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
826 x 2040 Door Panel = 1688 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
926 x 2040 Door Panel = 1888 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
1026 x 2040 Door Panel = 2088 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
Made for use with our standard UK door sizes, can be supplied in made to measure.options. Please contact us for more information on bespoke options
BIAS Soft Close with Anti Slam
- Better than an ordinary soft-close, the BIAS has anti-slam technology
- Fitting a BIAS Soft Close with Anti-Slam has the greater advantage of bringing the door to a controlled close gently and quietly even when more force is used and the door is slammed shut
- Easy to use - just slide the door towards the closed position and Soft Close takes over, moving the door gently and evenly towards the closed position.
- Quieter, cuts out any inadvertent slamming noise
- Easy to install and can be installed retrospectively
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";