Salerno White Double Sliding Door System
The Easi-Glide system can be used for Single and Double Door opening configurations. The maximum door weight is 45kg each. The system can be used for 35mm and 40mm thick doors. Thicker doors, up to 50mm, will require the Pelmet to be built out from the wall to allow the door to slide past the wall. Door widths of between 610mm and 915mm can be used.
Single and Double Width Pelmets are supplied over-sized for on-site trimming to suit aperture and door width/s. Ensure that the wall that the Easi-Glide system is fitted to is not obstructed by skirting boards, light fittings, etc.
Doors cannot be reduced in height from the top door edge lipping:
The full lipping thickness is required on the top of the door for secure fixing of the Hanger Bolts. The side and bottom lippings can be trimmed as per the door instructions.
Please ensure that you follow the finishing instructions supplied with the doors. Storing, installing or finishing the product in a manner not detailed in the instructions may invalidate the warranty.
Built to work with the majority of internal doors (with the exception of doors with raised beads/mouldings and fire doors)
- Top hung sliding door hardware
- Please note doors slide over adjoining wall so must not be obstructed by skirting or dado rails
- Comes with all hardware mechanisms
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Designed to complement standard internal White Primed doors
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Full size 3400mm
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber