Pattern 10 White Primed 3 Door Sliding Door System
The Pattern 10 is a 3 door system featuring 2 fixed panels and one central sliding door, creating a modern opening couldn’t be easier with our Easi Slide system which can be ordered with various designed doors and sizes
The Easi frame system is the perfect choice for dividing rooms and yet still having an open plan feel.
Walls can be replaced with folding doors and sliding doors to achieve an illusion of space.
Emerald Doors offers many solutions for dividing spaces, these Sliding French doors are great as they slide along the track thus saving more space as
the doors do not have to open in to the room,
- The Easi Frame can be used with almost any door design and is suitable for openings up to 3500mm wide.
- You can select the style and create your own design by mixing and matching doors between glazed and non glazed doors,
- The Easi frame system is supplied complete with all the sliding hardware excluding the handle
- White Primed Easi slide frame maximum size: 2090mm x 3500mm.
- The frame can installed flush with the floor level providing the floor channel is installed prior to any floor covering, for this you must allow an additional
25mm to the height.
- If fitting on top of existing floor covering then no allowance's have to be made.
- The Easi frame can only be used with standard 35mm thick doors. fire doors can not be used with the Easi frame.
- The Easi frame can be reduced in height and width to accommodate different types of opening sizes.
Step 1. Measure your opening
Step 2. Choose your door style
Step 3. Decide on the configuration
Frame are supplied in kit form ready for on site assembly, also available with the following door options or any of the doors available on our website.
Please call a member of the sales team for more information
If you are unsure about what size doors you require to suit your opening or wish to discuss your requirements prior to placing your order then please call the sales team who will be more then happy to help.
For fitting instructions please see technical info.
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";