This Shaker Pocket Door System is supplied complete with the Oak Shaker Pattern 10 Clear Glazed Door. This door system allows you to slide the door straight in to the discreet pocket which is hidden within the cavity. The pocket frame is constructed from galvanised steel and is supplied complete with the track and fixings. The cassette system is supplied complete with a comprehensive timber lining kit (jambs) to finish the installation perfectly.
The door jambs are available in two size options, 100mm or 125mm, If you are using 3" studwork then you would require 100mm jambs as this would give you a finished wall thickness of 100mm when finished with 12.5mm plasterboard. If you are using 4" studwork then you would require the 125mm jambs as the overall wall thickness would be 125mm when using 125mm plasterboard .
There is no bottom track or threshold strip, as with all our pocket door systems the single pocket door frame is top hung from a track. Inside the track there are runners which are attached to the top of the door via a bracket. This means there is no threshold strip or track in the floor and your flooring can continue through the opening undisturbed. Accessories such as soft door closers, flush door pulls and bathroom locks can all be purchased separately,
- Complete with Oak Shaker Clear Glazed Internal Door
- Pocket can be positioned either to the left or to the right
- 35mm Thick door supplied ready to stain/paint
- Strong galvanised steel frame. A quick-click frame that assembles into a complete unit comprising of a full pocket and track.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use
- Can be adjusted to determine how far the door protrudes from the pocket.
- The jamb kit is made from finger jointed fir that is unfinished ready to paint/stain.
- Door guide slots into a channel on the underside of the door. Not visible but ensures that if your door warps it continues to slide smoothly
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system and runners.
Overall Frame Dimentions with Shaker Pattern 10 Internal Door (Width x Height)
610 x 1981 Door Panel = 1273 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
686 x 1981 Door Panel = 1449 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
762 x 1981 Door Panel = 1625 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
838 x 1981 Door Panel = 1701 x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
626 x 2040 Door Panel = 1288 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
726 x 2040 Door Panel = 1488 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
826 x 2040 Door Panel = 1688 x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
Our Pocket door systems can be supplied in made to measure options. Please contact us for more information on bespoke options
Please be aware you may receive 2 deliveries, the frames are usually dispatched within 24/48 hours and the doors will be delivered within 3/5 working days.
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";