The Oak Shaker Glazed Pocket Door System is supplied complete with two Pattern 10 Oak Shaker Clear Glazed Doors. This double door system allows you to slide the doors straight in to the discreet pockets which are hidden within the cavity. This pocket frame is constructed from galvanised steel and is supplied complete with the track and fixings. The cassette system is supplied complete with a comprehensive timber lining kit (jambs) to finish the installation perfectly.
The door jambs are available in two size options, 100mm or 125mm, If you are using 3" studwork then you would require 100mm jambs as this would give you a finished wall thickness of 100mm when finished with 12.5mm plasterboard. If you are using 4" studwork then you would require the 125mm jambs as the overall wall thickness would be 125mm when using 125mm plasterboard .
There is no bottom track or threshold strip, as with all our pocket door systems the pocket door frame is top hung from a track. Inside the track there are runners which are attached to the top of the doors via a bracket. This means there is no threshold strip or track in the floor and your flooring can continue through the opening undisturbed. Accessories such as soft door closers, flush door pulls and bathroom locks can all be purchased separately,
- Supplied complete with two Oak Pattern 10 Clear Glazed Doors
- Doors are Supplied fully glazed and unfinished ready for final stain/paint.
- 35mm Thick Doors
- Strong galvanised steel frame. A quick-click frame that assembles into a complete unit comprising of a full pocket and track.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use
- Can be adjusted to determine how far the doors protrude from the pockets.
- The jamb kit is made from finger jointed fir that is unfinished ready to paint/stain.
- Door guide slots into a channel on the underside of the doors. Not visible but ensures that if your doors warp it continues to slide smoothly
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete steel pocket system and runners
Overall Pocket Frame Dimentions with Shaker Oak Pattern 10 Glazed Doors (Width x Height)
610 + 610 x 1981 Door Panels = 2464mm x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
686 + 686 x 1981 Door Panels = 2816mm x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
762 + 762 x 1981 Door Panels = 3168mm x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
838 + 838 x 1981 Door Panels = 3320mm x 2056 mm Pocket Frame
626 + 626 x 2040 Door Panels = 2494mm x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
726 + 726 x 2040 Door Panels = 2894mm x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
826 + 826 x 2040 Door Panels = 3294mm x 2115 mm Pocket Frame
Our Pocket door systems can be supplied in made to measure options. Please contact us for more information on bespoke options
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";