Grade 13 Double Ball Bearing Hinge.
Double Ball bearing hinges have always been very popular for their smooth operation, durability, long lasting design and ability to carry heavier loads than washered hinges.
- Fitting 3 hinges per door is recommended, It will look aesthetically pleasing and from a practical viewpoint it helps spread the load evenly and will help to overcome twisting or warping.
- CE mark and is Certifire tested.
- Comes with a 10 year mechanical guarantee.
- Fire door rated.
- c/w M5x31mm screws.
- Suitable for domestic use.
- 102mm x 76mm x 3mm, Screws No.10 x 32mm
- Black electro plate
- Sold is pairs
Our Delivery charge is £35.00 to all mainland UK postcodes (any additional doors will be charged at £10) . Website ordering is only available to Mainland UK. The delivery charge for oversized items such as folding sets and Grand Entrance Doors will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
Door furniture will be delivered free with any door order. If you order only door hardware then this will be subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
Some areas are subject to an additional delivery charges, Including the following Postcodes, PA, DD, PH, KW, AB, IV (please contact us for further details for these areas)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, standard delivery is 3- 5 days. We can also offer Next Day Delivery please contact us if you require Next Day Delivery
WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY DATE before making your delivery";